Tuesday 3 March 2015

The Balm Nude Tude Eye Shadow Palette Review + Swatches

 A few months ago I purchased The Balm Nude Tude Palette, I have been using it a lot since then and so I thought I would do a little review today.


The palette has 12 beautiful shades, there are 3 matte shades and 9 shimmers.
All the shades are fairly neutral and this can be perfect for every day wear but also an intense eye.


There are two versions of this palette, naughty and nice, the shades are all the same but the background behind the shades is different for the two. Mine is the Naughty one.

If you haven't got the biggest collection of eye shadow, this is such a perfect palette as it includes a great range of colours and so many looks can be made out of it.

(L-R, Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious, Snobby, Stand-offish, Sultry, Seductive, Silly, Sleek)

All the eye shadows are very pigmented and smooth, they apply really well.
Also included in this palette is a matte black which is perfect for me, I get so much use out of it.

I use this palette so frequently and I absolutely love it.

You can purchase this here for £30.

Thank you for reading.
Bekah x

No comments:

Post a Comment