Tuesday 10 March 2015

Taking Care Of My Hair

I have found a hair care routine that I am really happy with right now, my hair is in pretty good condition at the moment and using these products definitely make my hair feel really soft and looking it's best.


When I wash my hair I will sometime use the Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer Shampoo and sometimes I will use the Herbal Essences Uplifting Volume Shampoo (which I've nearly ran out of!). Then for conditioner I use the Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Conditioner, this conditioner makes my hair feel so soft, when I put this on I brush it through with my Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer.


Around once a week I use the Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends hair mask, I leave this in for 5-10 minutes when I apply this.


After I am out of the shower I apply half a pump of the Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Perfector Oil, I don't dry my hair when I don't have to so I leave it to naturally dry after I have applied this.


I try not to put heat on my hair but when I do, I normally straighten it and before hand I will put the Loreal Elnett Heat Protector Spray in.

Thank you for reading, let me know what your favourite hair products are.
Bekah x

No comments:

Post a Comment