Saturday 28 February 2015

TV Shows You Should Be Watching

I am a huge lover of TV shows, I'm always watching a new TV show and I can't go very long not having something to watch. So today I thought I would write about my favourite TV shows.


Pretty Little Liars, this is a pretty popular TV show and so most people have probably heard of this. I can't go into much detail about this without giving anything away but it's basically about a girl who goes missing and everything just grows from there. The first few episodes are very girly and 'teeny' but if you get through them it gets so much better, trust me!

The 100, This is something that I am currently watching but I am loving it so much at the moment!! It is about a world after a nuclear war where people are living in space hoping they can live back on Earth soon. I have nearly finished season 1 and it is currently part way through season 2 so I haven't got much left to watch.

The Vampire Diaries, this is my favourite ever TV show, I absolutely love it. There's not a very good way to describe it but trust me, it's amazing! Also kind of related to this, I also love The Originals which is a spin off from The Vampire Diaries.

Broadchurch, I also really love Broadchurch, it is basically about a little boy who goes missing. The second series has just ended, it is absolutely amazing and I recommend it to anyone! It also stars David Tennant (who I adore).

So they were all of my current favourite TV shows and if you haven't, you should definitely check some of these out.
Thank you for reading, hope you have a lovely day.
Bekah x

6 comments:

  1. I still haven't started watching Broadchurch - I really want too!

    Nik x
    NIKJAMESS | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, it's so addictive when you start though!x

      Delete
  2. Vampire Diaries, Originals and PLL are amazing haha I am just in love with the character Kai in VD hes so twisted and messed up, I love it
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kai aswell! I love all the storylines this season in VD

      Delete
  3. I love PLL im obsessed! I also nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World bloggers tag xxx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it and thank you so much xxx

      Delete