Thursday 19 February 2015

MAC Patisserie

So I have spoke about some of my MAC lipsticks in a few other posts, (Russian Red, Velvet Teddy) so today I'm going to talk about Patisserie.


This was my first MAC lipstick that I bought, I have probably used it the most out of all of them aswell as it is such a wearable shade.


It is definitely a 'your lips but better' shade, it is a lustre and so has a really nice, glossy finish.
Unfortunately it doesn't have great lasting power, I find I do have to reapply this many times during  the day but I still use it so much as the shade is just so pretty.

I definitely would recommend this to someone who wants a really subtle lipstick and who probably doesn't wear a lot of makeup.

You can buy this here for £15.50

Thank you for reading, let me know what your favourite MAC lipstick is.
Bekah x


3 comments:

  1. Mac lipsticks are great! I have one i stole from my mom like a billion years ago but I don't get ride of it just because I'm looking for the exact same shade. Great review!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palettes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they? awh hah, hope you find the shade you're looking for and thankyou x

      Delete